Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oregon vs. USC


Not having tickets for the big game tonight, my plan was to create a great image of Autzen Stadium. I've had this idea in my mind since our first trip up to Skinners Butte, the overlook here in Eugene, and witnessing the great view of the stadium from that vantage point. My interest in the structure increased after attending the Utah game there in September. I've since found out that Autzen was originally designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrell of Chicago in 1967 (they also did things like the Air Force Academy). Anyway, Oregon pounded USC, (always nice to see the university of spoiled children lose a football game) and I got a powerful image of Autzen on an exciting, sell-out night.

Images Copyright 2009 Andrew Browning Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment