Monday, January 18, 2010

Modern Asian Bathroom...


So, if you've read my brief profile statement you'd have noticed that I said I'm an architectural designer (and so is my girlfriend Carrie) as well as a photographer.  Until now you've probably been thinking, "I'll just have to take his word for it."  Well, this is my good friends master bathroom, which we designed and built for him before departing to Oregon.  His bathroom(s) started out as the cheapest possible, worst excuse for a bathroom that large scale residential builders think they could get away with (and unfortunately they do everyday).  Carrie came up with the original idea of an asian theme and a color palette from the traditional Chinese and Japanese scrolls.  Dan's taste, however, is not traditional, so what we ended up with was a strong statement of luxury that balanced the modern and traditional.






Photographs Copyright 2010 Andrew Browning Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment